Protect ourselves from further risks
We hope that everyone is safe considering the recent Covid19 pandemic which has threatened the world. In response to the 14-day Restricted Movement Order imposed starting tomorrow (18.03.2020) we have decided that we will continue operations at Washhouse Laundry & Services subject to the following strict changes made for our routine operations:
1. During pickup and deliveries, our Crew are required to observe social distance by minimising any physical contact with clients. Driver are also encouraged to increase personal hygiene practices by use of hand sanitizers and soaps to keep hands and body clean from possible exposure to the virus.
2. Washhouse will support our Crew in acquiring suitable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to its best capabilities.
3. Please refer to the guidelines by Ministry of Health attached on ways to protect yourself from the virus.
4. Washhouse strongly encourages the following:
To encourage cashless transactions (online payment or e-wallet payment) as much as possible.
To request that customers place their laundry in disposable plastic bags which will be disposed off once we launder the clothes.
To encourage that customers meet drivers at the lobby or front porch of premises.
5. During the 14-day Restricted Movement Order kindly expect some delays in our services.
6. Our physical shop will be closed during the 14-day Restricted Movement Order and walk-in service is not available.
If you have any questions on the matter, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
In the meantime, always practice precautionary measures to keep yourself and your family safe.
Keep your head up, Malaysia. We can do this!